Monday 25 August 2014

Making Stories : Present Tense or Past Tense ?

okay2... jangan takut.. muka tu dah gelabah dah aku tulis title bahasa inggeris... aku masih Melayu tulen. Gundah gulana korang. heheheehhe

So, for the past few days. I've been writing a fanfic. Yeah, I did this a lot.

I wrote from 12.00 a.m. until 4.00 a.m.

Basically, I'm a rotten owl.

heheheheheh.. U must be wondering..

"what kind of story did this minah wrote?"

"this pimple girl, can she really writes?"

hey you hey you. how dare. do you think I'm just a simple human who lies on bed and doing nothing? (basically, i did that everyday) Ptuiiiiiiihhh..

So,,, while I was writing... yesterday... I thought...

"should i write it in present tense or past tense?" 

This problem only emerges during test and now I'm bringing the test home with me.

After 30 minutes of being devastated and stupid thinking about this matter..

I decided to sleep...

In the end,, I used past tense. My lecturer once said that you can actually use both for stories...

kalau nak cari fanfic saya cari kat www.asianfanfics.com

cari dengan nama twitter saya... ehhehehehehehehe (malu laaa)

P/s : hey syaza.... aku yakin dengan kau... hahaha...

semangat syaza !


post by : kulat

No comments: